[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Tantrum Theater open positions

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:04:32 EST 2017

Hello,

I wanted to share with you the open positions Tantrum Theater has posted currently for the 2017 summer season and invite you to share among your networks. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Company Manager - http://offstagejobs.com/jobdetail.php?jobID=39993
OffStageJobs.com<http://offstagejobs.com/jobdetail.php?jobID=39993>
offstagejobs.com
Tantrum Theater is the professional theater of Ohio University in residence in the Theater Division. Tantrum serves as an important teaching model for our students.

Technical Director - http://offstagejobs.com/jobdetail.php?jobID=40268

Costume Shop Manager - http://offstagejobs.com/jobdetail.php?jobID=40269

Interim Production Manager - http://offstagejobs.com/jobdetail.php?jobID=40269

Thanks,