[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Dance, Film, and Theater alumni newsletter is published

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 7 07:09:21 EST 2017

FYI.

From: "King, Daniel" <dk300712 at ohio.edu<mailto:dk300712 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Monday, February 6, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Dance, Film, and Theater:

Today we published the Winter 2017 School of Dance, Film, and Theater Alumni News, via mailchimp, to 1,957 alumni email addresses.  All the stories are compiled in an index here:

https://www.ohio.edu/finearts/whats-happening/news-story.cfm?newsItem=9B9FBE32-5056-A874-1D95E1C233AEAF23

The print version of this newsletter is currently at printing services, and should be completed soon. We order enough copies for each of your divisions to get 20 or so copies, which I'll deliver once their in-hand.

Just thought I'd let you know it's out, and you may be hearing from your alumni. Also - feel free to share the link above with you faculty.

Thanks for your help over the previous semester with these stories.

Daniel King
College of Fine Arts, External Relations
Assistant Writer
Jennings House
dk300712 at ohio.edu<mailto:dk300712 at ohio.edu>
PH: 740-597-3340