[Theaterfacultystaff] Main stage response papers

VerNooy, Rebecca vernooy at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 3 14:38:00 EST 2017

Hi All,

I would say no to student's handing in the same paper for different classes.

But, I can allow my THAR 1111 students to write a paper on the realism projects, playfest play and/or senior devised piece instead of a paper on both of the mainstage shows.  So at least it gives them more options.

Thanks

Rebecca

Rebecca VerNooy
Associate Professor