[Theaterfacultystaff] Main stage response papers

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 3 14:01:06 EST 2017

I’m requiring the first-year undergrads in Elements of Performance to write a 2-page response paper for each of the two mainstage shows. I’m using Erik’s go to…Goethe’s three questions: What is the Artist Trying to Do? How Well Did the Artist Do It? Was it Worth Doing?

A student asked me that since at least one other faculty member is asking for a response paper, can he write one paper for everyone? My first response was, no. But I wanted to check with others to see if there’s a policy, underwritten or otherwise.

Thanks!
mb

Merri Biechler
Assistant Director