[Theaterfacultystaff] Forum Drinking Water

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 2 21:30:39 EST 2017

There is the drinking fountain in the backstage hallway across from the restrooms

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 2:50 PM -0500, "Lincoln, Michael" <lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Dear Faculty,

Apparently Stage Management (Elynmarie) has been providing bottled water for everyone during tech and performances  in the Forum. Of course we want to make sure everyone is drinking safe water, so I’ve spoken to Environmental Health and Safety about the drinking water in the Forum. They will do a test to make sure that the water is safe to drink. The only drinking fountain that I know of is the one in the lobby. If you know of any other source of drinking water that should be tested in the Forum, please let me know and I will pass it on. I’m going to assume that no one would drink water out of a paint slop sink. I hope that’s a safe assumption?

Thank you!

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University