[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Fundraiser

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 13 14:57:00 EST 2017

Hello again! A HUGE thank you to everyone who came out for our Chipotle fundraiser. It was a smashing success and we appreciate your generosity of time & money so much! However, we are only half way to our goal so we created a Go Fund Me to help us get to our goal. We are asking for donations of $3-5 from as many people as possible because small contributions are hugely valuable and really add up! If you’d like to contribute, here is the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/help-fund-our-incoming-guests
[https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/26063168_1512928592.1606.jpg]<https://www.gofundme.com/help-fund-our-incoming-guests>

Click here to support Help fund Industry Guest Artists! organized by Bruce McGlumphy<https://www.gofundme.com/help-fund-our-incoming-guests>
www.gofundme.com
Hello! We are the M.F.A. Graduate Acting Studio at Ohio University's Professional Actor Training Program (PATP). We are proud that 2017/2018 marks our third and final year of actor training. In lieu of a showcase, which concludes many M.F.A. programs, Ohio's PATP invites industry guest artists t...

Again, thank you so much for your generosity. We are so lucky to have such a supportive community. Have a blessed holiday season!

All our love,
MFA Acting Studio