[Theaterfacultystaff] Chipotle Fundraiser

Ganousis, Anne ag858915 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 5 10:21:38 EST 2017

FYI - online orders don’t count! In store purchases only!! Thanks!!

Annie G.

On Nov 28, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Surovjak, Drew <surovjak at ohio.edu<mailto:surovjak at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Eat dinner at Chipotle next week to make our dreams come true! On Tuesday, Dec. 5th from 4pm-8pm 50% of sales from the Chipotle on Court St. will go to TAGS & the Senior studio to help us bring guest artists here in the spring! All you have to do is bring the attached flyer in paper or on your smart phone, show the cashier before paying, enjoy a delicious dinner and BAM! we got the money. It’s that easy! We all love Chipotle and, let’s be honest, we’d probably be eating there anyway, plus we all love helping each other so it really is a win win! Bring your friends!! Online orders don’t count, so come hang out with us in line! Just make sure to show the cashier this flyer or announce very clearly that you’re there for the Theater Association of Graduate Students fundraiser otherwise we won’t get the cut of the sales.

Thanks everyone!

<flyer.pdf>