[Theaterfacultystaff] First Lunch Bag this Friday!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 31 07:37:31 EDT 2017

Welcome to the Theater Division! We're so excited that you're here. If this is your first semester, we look forward to getting to know you. If you're a returning student, it's good to have you back!

Our first Lunch Bag is Friday at 11:55am in the Baker Theater in Kantner Hall (feel free to bring your lunch). We'll make faculty introductions, hear announcements, and break into small groups to have a discussion about The Ghostlight Project. Theater is not just a safe space, it's a brave space. We want to start the conversation about how we as theater artists and citizens of the world can create and model braves spaces.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Merri

https://theghostlightproject.com/action-statement/

ACTION STATEMENT — THE GHOSTLIGHT PROJECT<https://theghostlightproject.com/action-statement/>
theghostlightproject.com
On January 19, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in each time zone across the country, members of the theater community - from Broadway to regional theaters to high schools and ...

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater

Kantner Hall 307C and Putnam Hall 107