[Theaterfacultystaff] plays for Tantrum

Dennis, Daniel dennisd at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 28 18:42:29 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Here is a link to the Box folder with plays to consider for Tantrum’s third season: https://ohio.box.com/s/q7kjei12omsfffhxm9le8uvuior2q8ba

There are a couple more that I have yet to add. I am gravitating toward smallish plays and musicals that concern themselves with issues of race, religion, economics, and connections between people, especially those we disagree with, and I have been seeking shows that would allow us to feature our own faculty, staff, and students. I mentioned that next year will be smaller than this year. We’re modeling out three, two, and one-show season calendars to see what can be done.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel C. Dennis