[Theaterfacultystaff] streaming cool stuff

Wochna, Lorraine wochna at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 28 18:17:07 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Dan asked about Alexander Street Press and their various collections.  In particular he asked about the ethnographic sound archives, which I am looking into, but in the meantime…. Here are some dance/theater collections.

Right now we have access to:
                http://alice.library.ohiou.edu/record=e1000833~S7
                VAST:  ACADEMIC VIDEO ONLINE

Within that collection, we have Theater on Film and Dance on Film.
                Dance:  http://search.alexanderstreet.com.proxy.library.ohiou.edu/daiv
                Theater:  http://search.alexanderstreet.com.proxy.library.ohiou.edu/ativ  (vol 1)
                                                http://search.alexanderstreet.com.proxy.library.ohiou.edu/atv2 (vol 2)

There are many more collections within this database, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.
More to come
Best,
lorraine