[Theaterfacultystaff] P&T Guidelines revisions vote

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 21 20:15:37 EDT 2017

Good evening,
This is the second request for meeting times for the voting members of the Theater Division P&T Committee.  Jody is trying to call a meeting of the committee of the Whole to discuss and vote on acceptance of the revisions to the SoDFT  P&T document.

Thus far, I have received 2 responses for possible meeting times:
Erik has suggested that Wednesday at noon, or a Friday right after lunch-bag (1:00ish) are generally more clear for Theater faculty.
Bill Condee has offered Tuesdays 8-2, Wed 8-3, Th 8-1 as a possibility.

Schedules are filling up…..
Please check your schedules and get back to me ASAP as Jody would like to accomplish this meeting within the first couple weeks of fall semester.

Thank you

Dan

Dan Denhart: Professor
Interim Artistic Director/Head: Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)
College of Fine Arts
Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)