[Theaterfacultystaff] Agenda items

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 21 19:12:28 EDT 2017

Tom,
I have included you, along with Shelley, on the UPDATE from the International Thespian Conference in Lincoln this summer. Please discuss this with Shelley and be prepared to report to the faculty on the event.
Thanks
Dan

Dan Denhart: Professor
Interim Artistic Director/Head: Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)
College of Fine Arts
Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)