[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunch bag

Wochna, Lorraine wochna at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 10 17:02:27 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Welcome Jeanette!  Welcome Lara!
Looking forward to seeing you Jeanette and meeting you Lara.

I will be working on a video with Instructional Designer Patrick Mose.  The goal is to have a short 'film' about library resources, using snippets from various databases, film clips from Kanopy and other streaming services, etc.   The other goal is to have something engaging that integrates our resources and is technology proof!!!

I'm thinking something about 10 minutes; but also a 5 minute version.  If we do a good job it could be a good promotional tool for COFA/DFT.  Excited to be working with Patrick, he will be a good partner in crime.

Best,
lorraine