[Theaterfacultystaff] Uncle Henry Is Wrong

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 10 16:15:32 EDT 2017

Dear Bill and other theater friends,
This video has been making the rounds--  I love it. Our office just developed a great new printed piece that has a similar aim. It’s a bit different tone, but still about the value of a fine arts degree. It uses quantitative data to show that a Fine Arts degree is an investment that pays off better than lots of other choices. I’ll make sure to get some over to the theater office so you all can see them.

All best,

Rachel Cornish
College of Fine Arts
Director of External Relations
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
Phone: 740-593-2436