[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: P&T Guidelines revisions vote

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 2 18:26:19 EDT 2017

Good evening,
Last April the voting members of the DFT P&T Committee voted to accept the revisions of the DFT P&T Guidelines.  Our new Dean, Matthew Shaftel and Jody Lamb agree that for acceptance of the document it is “probably safer to have an in-person vote in the first meeting of the fall, preceded by a final opportunity for comment.” (See thread below)

Jody has sent out a message asking for the availability of the voting members for such a meeting during the 2nd or 3rd week of fall semester. (Also see thread below)

Please provide times that you are available and I will present them to Jody.

Thank You
Dan