[Theaterfacultystaff] Theater Division Retreat

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 1 09:11:25 EDT 2017

As Dan mentioned, several who were available earlier in the summer toured the blue screen room in Putnam. There were lots of ideas! We discussed the possibility of removing the blue curtains, but for now I think they can be drawn back to allow a bit more room. We also discussed flats to create entrances from US. Those kinds of changes can happen easily for lab shows working in there this fall.

Here is my suggestion for this year: use it pretty much "as is" for classes and rehearsals and see how it works for us. Then decide on a plan of action to reconfigure (if necessary), with a budget and labor needs in mind.

We're lucky to get this space! Let's see how this changes our work flow and hold off asking for even more space right now.

All the best,

Michael

Sent from my iPhone