[Theaterfacultystaff] Local theater camp needs help!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 26 11:42:48 EDT 2017

Have a great summer and think about helping out the kids in Perry County!

***
Stuart's Opera House Arts Education Program is looking for a few good people! We need:
. actors
. directors
. playwrights
who are interested in working for our JUNE 2017 summer theater camp. Super hard work, super fun, pretty okay pay.

Please contact Emily Prince at (740) 753-1920<tel:(740)%20753-1920> or email cover letter and resume to emily at stuartsoperahouse.org<mailto:emily at stuartsoperahouse.org> to apply or for more information.

Dates: 6/5-6/30, Monday-Friday 10am-4pm

This camp is being produced for 7th-12th graders from Perry County Ohio and is paid for by a grant through the Perry County Job and Family services. Participation is be completely free for participants- you'll be working with young people who have had very limited art exposure through their schools. A great attitude is essential!