[Theaterfacultystaff] Movement for Actors second edition

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 26 11:10:13 EDT 2017

Congratulations Rebecca, Awesome...
Dan

From: Theaterfacultystaff [mailto:theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Surovjak, Drew
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:40 PM
To: Theater Listserv <theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu>
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Movement for Actors second edition

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I have contributed a chapter to the second edition of Movement for Actors, an anthology of movement methods and practices.  The book is published by Allworth Press (January 2017), and my chapter is entitled Authentic Movement and Its Application to Contemporary Performance Training.

https://www.amazon.com/Movement-Actors-Nicole-Potter/dp/162153541X/ref=dp_ob_title_bk
Movement for Actors: Nicole Potter, Barbara Adrian, Mary ...<https://www.amazon.com/Movement-Actors-Nicole-Potter/dp/162153541X/ref=dp_ob_title_bk>
www.amazon.com<http://www.amazon.com>
Compiled and edited by Nichole Potter (Adjunct Professor, Theater Department, Marymount Manhattan College), Movement For Actors is a comprehensive guide to the ...

I will ask Lorraine to order it for the library.  It's a great resource for any actor in training, so, actors,  it's probably a book you will want to own.

Happy semester's end!!

Warmly,

Rebecca

Rebecca VerNooy