[Theaterfacultystaff] NAST Commission Action Report

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 25 14:36:10 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty,

Please review the attached NAST Commission Action Report. We are required to jump a few more hoops before NAST will reaccredit us. All of these items pertain to the PD&T area.

Item #1 is easy. By the time a response is due, that project should be complete. We will need to report exactly what was done. Item #2 requires us to list the MFA PD&T compressed program in the catalog as two separate design and production degrees. We have not listed it in the catalog for a reason. Now we must. Action 2 of 2 requires us to send two completed MA DARS, another easy task.

In light of my upcoming sabbatical, I’d like to request that progress be made on the catalog listing over fall semester. Assuming the Forum rigging project happens over the winter break, a report on that should be easy to write when I return to the office in January.

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University