[Theaterfacultystaff] skinned

Dennis, Daniel dennisd at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 24 13:41:34 EDT 2017

Dear everybody,

I am very pleased to invite you to SKINNED, written and performed by senior Claire Autran and directed by me, this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 8pm in the Hahne. This piece started a year ago for us as a sound-driven project, and it has developed into a fully realized new work. We are lucky to have video projection design work by two third-year MFA film students, as well as great participation by students from throughout our division.

Seating is very limited. Please email Claire at ca621712 at ohio.edu<mailto:ca621712 at ohio.edu> to make reservations. I hope you will consider coming.

Best regards,
Dan

--