[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: refrigerator in basement

Elynmarie Kazle emk2u at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 16:05:16 EDT 2017

It certainly does and I've cleaned it out twice and I didn't even have anything in there. Couple things were pretty rancid. Good luck Rebecca

Elynmarie Kazle
Stage management faculty,
Ohio University, Theater division
Production Manager:
Akron School for the Arts,
Akron Civic Theatre ACM
330-618-1501
Chair, Stage Managers' Association

Sent from my IPhone
Please excuse any odd formatting or auto corrections