[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Benefits Open Enrollment Period is Underway
biechler at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:08:03 EDT 2017
Don't forget that Benefits Open Enrollment closes on May 5!
From: HR Benefits
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 2:13 PM
Subject: Benefits Open Enrollment Period is Underway
The annual Benefits Open Enrollment period begins today, Monday, April 10 and will close on Friday, May 5 at 5:00 pm. Benefit changes and elections made during this Open Enrollment period will take effect on July 1, 2017. During this time, enrollment is available online via My Personal Information (MPI)<https://www.ohio.edu/ebiz/myhr.html>: Self Service Benefits. Refer to the Open Enrollment User Manual<https://www.ohio.edu/hr/benefits/upload/Open_Enrollment_User_Manual_2017.pdf> for instructions using MPI to enroll.
If you do not take any action during open enrollment, your current benefit elections will remain in place except the health care flexible spending account or the dependent day care flexible spending account. Federal regulations require employees elect a flexible spending accounts each year.
2017-18 Benefits Information
For more information, including the PPO coverage chart and plan details, premiums, information on enrolling, changes for 2017-18, etc. visit: https://www.ohio.edu/hr/benefits/healthcare/openenrollment.cfm
Accessing the system will allow you to:
* Review current coverages and make necessary changes
* Select a medical and prescription drug plan
* Select one of the two vision plans
* Enroll in the dental plan
* Elect flexible spending accounts
* Enroll in the short term disability plan
* Link to opt out of parking (Athens Campus Only)
o If you have already opted out of parking you do not need to opt out again.
Multi-factor Authentication is Required to Access MPI: Self Service Benefits and Enroll
Please keep in mind that you will need to use multi-factor authentication when logging into My Personal Information. Multi-factor authentication is a security feature that adds mobile app, text message, or telephone call verification to your login.
To sign up:
1. Make sure you are on an OHIO campus and connected to the wired network or the main "OHIO University" Wi-Fi for your initial setup. If you are unable to come to an OHIO campus, contact the IT Service Desk to request authorization to sign up remotely.
2. Visit the IT home page at https://www.ohio.edu/oit
3. Click on the “Multi-factor Authentication - Enroll now<https://www.ohio.edu/oit/multi-factor/enroll.cfm>!” banner and follow the instructions
Visit https://www.ohio.edu/oit/multi-factor to learn more. If you need help signing up for multi-factor authentication, contact the IT Service Desk at https://www.ohio.edu/oit/help or stop by the Tech Guru desk at the Bobcat Depot.
Open Enrollment Meetings and Open Computer Labs
During open enrollment, general overview presentations<https://www.ohio.edu/hr/benefits/healthcare/upload/2017_-Meeting_Schedule.pdf> with question and answer sessions will be held as well as Open Computer Labs. Open labs will allow employees to access a computer and get assistance using MPI to elect benefits.
There will also be a computer in the Human Resources lobby in HRTC for use during the Open Enrollment period. Please have the following available:
1. your OHIO ID and password
2. the multi-factor authentication requirement<https://www.ohio.edu/hr/benefits/multi-factor-auth.cfm> set up.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions<https://www.ohio.edu/hr/faq/index.cfm> site. If you don’t find your question email benefits at ohio.edu<mailto:benefits at ohio.edu>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Theaterfacultystaff