[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Departure locations

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 10 12:40:29 EDT 2017

All,

The directors for the feature film Departure are looking for an already furnished house to use for their shoot. There are two houses needed, one for Emily and one for Loretta (only a couple of rooms will be used, i.e.living room and kitchen) At the most 4 days will be spent in the houses. We are asking faculty, staff, and students to consider 'donating' their space for this project. Very few people will enter the house and Ron and I will be present to oversee. Please let me know if anyone could help providing these locations. There could be a small stipend to make up for the inconvenience, especially if we do not have to rent furniture for a 'realtor' house. As far as the script goes, the house cannot be too fancy, and not a crazy student pad either. Something 'inbetween' would be great.

Please contact Helene Siebrits if you are interested in helping with this project at siebrits at ohio.edu or you can text her at 740.447.8204.

Thank you!