[Theaterfacultystaff] Help Friday and Saturday

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 5 14:07:05 EDT 2017

I'm out of town from Friday-Monday and I need help covering three separate Theater events.

OHIO Close-Up is Friday from 10:45-11:45am. There are three theater students (and their parents) who have been admitted to OU who are coming to get more information about the university before making their final decision. This is about showing them the facilities and talking about classes.

Cultural Connections is Saturday. Avery Pope will be attending and he's coming here in the fall with an eye towards performance. He's been here before and is a wonderful student. 10:15-11:15am Saturday is the Academic Session; and 6:30-8pm is the dinner. These two events can be covered by two different people. Avery has met some of the performance faculty, so it might be nice if he could meet others.

Thanks in advance and please let me know if you can cover any of these activities!

Merri

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater