[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Alumni event Chicago

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:22:14 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty,

This is an excellent opportunity, featuring a performance of Charles’ new play, to connect with our Chicago based alumni. As Rachel notes, it is tedious, but if you have any updated contract information on any of these alumni, please  correct on the attached spreadsheet and send it back to me. (Maybe color code which one you’ve changed so I can keep track.)

Many thanks!
Michael