[Theaterfacultystaff] Musical Co-Production in 2017-18

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:40:06 EDT 2016

Faculty and Staff,

For several reasons, we are considering delaying the next co-production of a musical with the School of Music until the 2018-2019 academic year. Chris Hayes and the Dean are fine with the idea. Several members of the faculty have expressed support for the idea. Please let me know if you feel it's not a good idea to postpone and also if you feel students will be disappointed with the postponement.

Many thanks,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University