[Theaterfacultystaff] Next big needs
lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 29 12:25:14 EDT 2016
I have a meeting with the Dean next Tuesday to discuss our next "big asks". This is to state our goals for the next Dean, our roadmap to our future, if you will.
1. The Athena space will solve some shop space problems, but not all of them, by any means. What are the next logical steps?
2. We still don't have a green room.
3. More studio space for classes and rehearsals. How many, or a studio of a specific nature?
4. Upgrades to our existing spaces, such as floor refinishes, new window shades, etc?
5. Major tools.
6. Faculty? (New lines, IF we grow?) I know there is need in the performance area when Laura Parotti fully retires.
7. On a more personal, if anyone will be eligible and might consider early retirement in the next 5 years, please let me know. (It will be confidential, but important for planning.)
This meeting is on Tuesday, Oct. 4. If you could send me your ideas by Monday at noon so that I can compile them, I'd really appreciate it.
Professor, Theater Division
740 593-4818, 917 301-5173(c)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Theaterfacultystaff