[Theaterfacultystaff] Experience the Arts Day

Haugen, David haugend at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 22 08:40:16 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Monday, October 10 is the date of this year's Experience the Arts Day. Attached is Theater's schedule for the day. Please note the times students will be entering and leaving classrooms. We keep their visits short so they have the option to experience a wide variety of classes.

Also note the starting time of the Parent/Student - Faculty/Student meeting in Baker Theater. There was a great turn out last year.

I'll be contacting each area once scholarship applications begin arriving.

Our number of incoming Freshmen was up again this year thanks to everyone's efforts!

best,

David

David Haugen
Associate Professor