[Theaterfacultystaff] Spring 2017 theater history seminar

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 20 16:47:00 EDT 2016

Folks,

With Bill out in the spring, we’re trying to determine the exact number of grad and undergrad students needing seminars. Can you please let me know the following:

·         How many grad students are planning to enroll in Matt’s spring seminar? Or need to take a seminar this spring?
·         How many graduating seniors need a seminar in order to graduate this spring?
·         Are there any juniors planning to graduate after fall semester 2017 who have not taken any seminars? (The point is, they have two semesters to go, and if they need two seminars, they need to take one each semester.)

thanks!
mb

Merri Biechler
Assistant Director