[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum reflections and plans

Evans, Brian evansb1 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 16 09:47:36 EDT 2016

Avenue Q?

On Sep 16, 2016, at 8:47 AM, Haugen, David <haugend at ohio.edu<mailto:haugend at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Briefly: Forgive me for sending this email out to everyone when it may be better to send it to a few. I agree with many of the points made earlier and acknowledge the merits of this discussion. We also need to move forward and submit actionable suggestions. So here's a couple, and if I have more ideas in the near future, I'll send them to Dan alone.

The Wizard of Oz is the title that sticks out to me. It just seems foreign to who we are and I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.

What do you think of A Midsummer Night's Dream or Twelfth Night? Both are well known entities and could draw an audience.

It may be too late for next season, but have we reached out to Piper Perabo? Would she be interested in headlining a production of say... Reckless by Craig Lucas (just to throw a title out there)?

all my best,

David

David Haugen
Associate Professor