[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum reflections and plans

Dennis, Daniel dennisd at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 18:10:04 EDT 2016

I mention it way at the end of me message, but just to make it explicit: the proposed season is still tentative and should not yet be shared with students or anyone outside of the division. We are currently working on rights but do not yet have them. AND I want to hear from you first before the season is announced publicly. Thanks.

Dan