[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Notes from Lunchbag 9/9 READ 'EM!

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:43:14 EDT 2016

Hey everyone, here are the notes from Friday's Lunchbag!

There will be a Majors Fair on Wednesday 11/3. Merri Biechler is looking for some volunteers to represent the Theatre Department. Please let her know if you are interested.

Experience The Arts Day is October 10th. Info on it is available here:

https://www.ohio.edu/finearts/students/future/experience.cfm

Stay tuned for a call for volunteers!

Broadway at OHIO is a 3-day workshop September 15-17, 2016. It will include a full day mock musical audition on Saturday with industry professionals. Dance Calls! Individual feedback! Singing! Get in touch with Dan Dennis if you are interested. More info can be found on one of the posters hanging in Kantner, or on our website:

https://calendar.ohio.edu/site/finearts/event/broadway-at-ohio-3/

Rick Guidotti will speak on Thursday, September 29, 2016, at Scripps College of Communications from 5-7pm about his project Positive Exposure

http://positiveexposure.org/

IMPORTANT: Today is Bruce McGlumphy's birthday! Be sure to give him his birthday licks in the stairwell.

NEXT WEEK

Lorraine Wochna!

Subject Librarian for Film, Theatre, English and African American Studies, Film

Seriously y'all Lorraine is a superstar. Come check out a super passionate theatre person talk about how much she wants to help YOU succeed here and the services available for you at the OU Library (protip: much more than you think). Lorraine is an amazing resource for research, rare theater texts, videos of obscure performances, and BUYING stuff! She's also hilarious. All of you (especially our new students) won't want to miss this.

See you there! As usual, if you have questions about any of this, feel free to stop me in the hallway or shoot me an email.

-Alex