[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Playtunes Music

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:48:58 EDT 2016

Theater Faculty and Staff:
See below. We have access to a huge library of music for production! Please pass on to students who would need access to this library for production.
-Michael

From: Steven Ross <rosss2 at ohio.edu<mailto:rosss2 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 4:36 PM

Subject: Playtunes Music

All,

I am happy to announce that I will be renewing our subscription to Playtunes Music.
https://www.playtunesmusic.com<https://www.playtunesmusic.com/>/
The Search engine is very cool - an unbelievable amount of options.
https://www.playtunesmusic.com/search

Basically, this means that you can use any music on this site for free. Licensing fees are covered in the subscription price.

For use in your films, you will want to download the AIFF file.

As noted in the attached client agreement:
Screen Credits: Licensee (that's you!) agrees to provide credit, where technically feasible and in accordance with customary industry practice, in the following manner: "Artist's Name/Playtunes  Music, LLC" or as otherwise notified by Licensor.

Speaking to the President of the company, you will NOT have to provide cue sheets indicating music that has been chosen for use.

Login info
User name: film at ohio.edu<mailto:film at ohio.edu>
Password: sodftmusic

Enjoy!!

SR

Steven Ross
Director - School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Artistic Director/Head - Film Division
Ohio University
31 S. Court St., Room 007
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-9969

http://ousof.com/
[https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51521bcce4b004a1434b7c20/t/550eedeae4b01d797b360a9a/1444497507457/?format=1000w]<http://ousof.com/>

Ohio University Film
The Film Division in the School of Dance, Film, and Theater at Ohio University offers a three-year MFA graduate degree in Film Production and a two-year MA graduate ...
Read more...<http://ousof.com/>