[Theaterfacultystaff] Scheduled Activities with The Acting Company

Haugen, David haugend at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 27 07:24:19 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Attached is a timeline for the two activities currently scheduled for the Ohio Consortium through The Acting Company (TAC). As more funding opportunities arise we will schedule more programing.

Currently, TAC is planning to be on campus performing their two productions, Twelfth Night and Design for Living in March of 2018. Exact dates will be determined by TAC and our Season Selection Committee.

For our first set of workshops in December with Pig Iron it has been determined the participants will be the senior performance studio and three lighting designers. Students and Faculty are invited to observe all or part of these workshops, space permitting. We will assess how best to open up the workshops for other areas so they can participate when Pig Iron returns spring semester.

Thanks for everyone's help and input. We'll keep you up to date.

best,

David

David Haugen
Associate Professor