[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: URTA Membership Review, Ohio University

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:06:51 EDT 2016

Dear Faculty,

Below is the response to our URTA site visit dates and with a suggested reviewer. Please click this link http://theatre.utk.edu/faculty-and-staff/calvin-maclean/ to see Mr. MacLean’s bio. Let me know as soon as possible if you feel there are reasons to object to Mr. MacLean as a reviewer. If there are no objections, we will move forward with Mr. MacLean’s itinerary.

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Professor, Theater Division
Ohio University