[Theaterfacultystaff] Sign up for headshots on 10/14/16

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 7 14:28:59 EDT 2016

Below is a signup sheet for headshot photo times for Friday, 10/14/16. These people responded to me that you want Daniel King to take new headshots:
Helene
Rebecca
Matt
Cassandra
Elynmarie
Drew
Joanna
lorraine
David R.
Charles
Joanna?
Drew?
Dan Winters?

If I missed you, please let me know and we’ll fit you in. if Friday doesn’t work, let me know and we’ll find a time.

Several of you indicated that you wanted photos posted that you already had, and I’ve passed that on.
Thanks!
Merri

Friday Oct. 14 Photo Shoot
Kantner Courtyard (weather location: TBD)

AM
9:00
9:30
10:00