[Theaterfacultystaff] ETA Day Schedule

Haugen, David haugend at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:40:24 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

As a reminder, Experience the Arts Day is Monday. Attached is a schedule for the day.

A hospitality table will be set up in the lobby Monday morning. We are expecting 30 students plus their parents. A number of students have volunteered to guide students and give tours. If high school students are scheduled to attend your classes please be aware of the times they are to enter and exit them if they wish. Ideally, there will be volunteers to help usher them to their next class, but if no one is there it will be helpful for you to have the schedule printed and give them directions.

For those of you conducting interviews, I will send you a list of students who have signed up by the end of Friday. We will also have a sign-up at the registration table on Monday for students who would like to meet with you either to interview or do a mock interview. We will let you know immediately if you have students signing up for this.

Lastly, at 11:20 I encourage you to come to the Baker Theater for a Q&A with parents and students. Many of us will be in class or conducting interviews, so if you're free it will really be helpful to attend.

Thanks for your help,

David

David Haugen
Associate Professor