[Theaterfacultystaff] Experience the Arts Day Volunteers

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 4 09:21:31 EDT 2016

I sent this to students today.
Merri

***
Next Monday, October 10th is Experience the Arts Day!  We’ll have several prospective high school students and their parents in the buildings, taking classes and interviewing/auditioning for scholarships.

We need volunteers! There’s a sign-up sheet in Kantner 307 for all shifts starting at 8am through 2pm. You can sign up for multiple time slots.  We need volunteers to take students and parents to and from Memorial Auditorium, classes, and tours around the buildings and uptown. We will send out the finalized schedule this week.

Please wear your FREE ART t-shirts!

And as a general note to all students: be your usual helpful, energetic selves. Prospective students are excited, parents are nervous, so let’s show them all our best!

See you Monday.
Merri

Merri Biechler
Assistant Director