[Theaterfacultystaff] Holiday Food and Items Drive

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 22 18:11:29 EST 2016

As many of you head out of town for Thanksgiving, please consider adding an item from the list below to your holiday shopping. We are collecting items for My Sister’s Place, a nonprofit organization in Athens, that provides shelter for women and children who are the victims of domestic violence.
http://www.mspathens.org/

We’re also collecting money and non-perishable food items for Hocking Athens Perry Community Action (HAPCAP). Every $1.00 donated will provide FIVE meals, so if you would rather not lug back cans, we’ll take your donation too!
http://hapcap.org/home

Happy Thanksgiving and see you next week!
Merri

[sp wishlist_pic]
Please note that items with an * next to them must be new and in original packaging. Also note that items in CAPS are an URGENT NEED.
Entertainment Needs
Card & Board Games*, Journals, Arts & Craft Supplies

Women’s Needs
DAILY PLANNERS, BRAS*, UNDERWEAR*, Pre-Paid Gas Cards, NIGHT GOWNS*, ROBES*, SLIPPERS*, Umbrellas, Shoes, SOCKS*, Makeup and Nail Polish*

Children’s Needs
SOCKS*, UNDERWEAR*, PULL-UPs (all sizes), BABYPOWDER, LOTION AND WASH, RASH OINTMENT,  Shoes

Bed & Bath Needs
PILLOWS*, TOWELS & WASHCLOTHS, TOILET BRUSHES, TWIN XL SHEETS

Hygiene Needs
Hairbrushes*, Nail Clippers*, Curling Irons*, hair dryers*, electric hair straighteners*, BODY WASH, chapstick

Kitchen Needs
Dishtowels & Potholders*, Foil, Plastic Wrap, BAKING PANS*, Cooking Pots*, Silverware,

Household Needs
DRYER SHEETS, ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHT BULBS, KITCHEN-SIZED TRASH BAGS, CLEANING PRODUCTS, DISINFECTANT SPRAY AND WIPES, TOILET TISSUE, PAPER TOWELS, DISHWASHER DETERGENT, facial tissue, RADIO ALARM CLOCKS, LAMPS*, VACUUM CLEANER*, lint rollers, BABY MONITORS