[Theaterfacultystaff] Theater guest Christine Howey

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 15 16:57:40 EST 2016

Dear Faculty,
I apologize for the late notice, but I wanted to pass on the request from delfin bautista to see if anyone would like Christine Howey to speak to their class this Thursday 11/17/16. She’s performing her one-person show Exact Change tomorrow night (Wed 11/16/16) at 7pm.

Please let me know and sorry again for the late notice!
Merri

***

Hello to all,

Next week as part of Trans Empowerment Week, we will be hosting Christine Howey on campus who is the creator of "Exact Change", a one person show around her journey as a trans woman.  She will be performing on Wednesday 11/16 at 7pm in Galbreath and will also be with us on Thursday 11/17 for class visits throughout the day and the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in the evening.  Christine has graciously invited us to fill her time.   Would folks be interested in Christine coming to your class or being part of a group discussion either Wednesday afternoon or some time on Thursday?

Let me know your thoughts; we are excited to welcome Christine to campus and to having her engage as many folks as possible.

To learn more about Exact Change, visit:  http://exactchangetheplay.com/
<http://exactchangetheplay.com/>
Exact Change | A Play by Christine Howey<http://exactchangetheplay.com/>
exactchangetheplay.com
The official website of Christine Howey's "Exact Change". A moving play about finding your voice and championing you identity.

Happy monday

delfin

delfin bautista, msw, mdiv.
pronouns: they / them / their or just delfin
Director, LGBT Center at Ohio University
Baker University Center 354
bautista at ohio.edu<mailto:bautista at ohio.edu>  / 740.593.2515 / www.ohio.edu/lgbt<http://www.ohio.edu/lgbt>
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Vine ~ oulgbtcenter

"The LGBT Center advances the diversity mission of Ohio University by creating a campus and community environment inclusive and supportive of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and queerness."