[Theaterfacultystaff] Katarina Radujkovic

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 11 12:44:28 EST 2016

Dear Faculty,

We want you to know that Katarina Radujkovic has chosen to withdraw from the program starting today and is going home with her parents. I’m sure students will have questions and we ask that this is what you tell them.

The PD&T faculty will grade her for this semester and allow her to finish her degree off site at some point in the future if she so desires, but that doesn’t necessarily need to be communicated to students. Her design responsibilities will be substituted with other students; Derek Keifer will design Mrs. Packard and the rest of her duties are currently being discussed by faculty.

We’re sending an email out to the PD&T students but we wanted you to know first. Michael will be back on Tuesday.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this difficult situation. Please know her parents are wonderfully supportive and she’s in good hands.
Merri

Merri Biechler
Assistant Director
School of Dance, Film, and Theater