[Theaterfacultystaff] Website Updates

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:17:41 EDT 2016

Dear Faculty and Staff,

There are many website updates we need to do before our spring URTA site reaccreditation visit. I notice on the main website faculty directory that some titles need to be changed, but I can't determine who needs to update bios, etc. Would you please check your own bio and listing and send updates to me by the end of the semester? I will send all of the updates for our main website to Rachel Cornish's office at the same time.

https://www.ohio.edu/finearts/theater/faculty-staff/

In addition, please check academic program information in your area. If there are updates that are needed, send them to me.

And, we also need to make sure the satellite websites are as up to date as they should be. I know Playwriting updates theirs regularly, but PD&T doesn't. Are the Acting and Directing satellite sites up to date?

Directing:
 http://ouacting.wordpress.com/

Acting:
http://www.oudirecting.com<http://www.oudirecting.com/>

PD&T
https://outheaterdesign.com/productions/
The production photos have not been updated for 2 to 3 seasons. We need to update faculty information get photo and bio on and take Holly and Rene off.