[Theaterfacultystaff] Senior Studio Devised piece

Winters, Daniel winterd1 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 31 13:04:11 EDT 2016

Please reserve me a ticket for Monday at 3:30.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Winters
Adjunct Professor of Photography
and Lighting Design
Ohio University
winterd1 at ohio.edu
740-593-4829

From: <theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>> on behalf of Elynmarie Kazle <emk2u at aol.com<mailto:emk2u at aol.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 1:03 PM
To: "VerNooy, Rebecca" <vernooy at ohio.edu<mailto:vernooy at ohio.edu>>
Cc: Theater List Serv <theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu>>, "Gomez Teruel, Luciana" <lg207212 at ohio.edu<mailto:lg207212 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Theaterfacultystaff] Senior Studio Devised piece

Monday at 3:30 pm?, please.

Elynmarie Kazle
Stage management faculty,
Ohio University, Theater division
Production Manager:
Akron School for the Arts,
Akron Civic Theatre ACM
330-618-1501
Chair, Stage Managers' Association

Sent from my IPhone
Please excuse any odd formatting or auto corrections

On Mar 31, 2016, at 12:59 PM, VerNooy, Rebecca <vernooy at ohio.edu<mailto:vernooy at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

The seniors will be performing their new piece, Clockwork, this Sunday, April 3rd at 7 p.m. and Monday April 4th at 3:30 in Kantner 308.  I have copied Luli on this e-mail if you would like to reserve a seat for this hour long performance.

Thanks

Rebecca

Rebecca VerNooy
Assistant Professor