[Theaterfacultystaff] Creative Cloud Subscriptions?

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 31 07:22:59 EDT 2016

Faculty,

A note from Dan Harper about Creative Cloud subscriptions. Please let me know who currently has a subscription and who we might need to add:

Hello Everyone

> How many current Creative Cloud subscriptions you currently have that you anticipate continuing
> How many new subscriptions you might be adding in the coming academic year

I will compile the information and share it as a college total in an effort to maintain the $150 pricing structure.

Please let me know by Monday, 4/4.

Michael Lincoln
Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division