[Theaterfacultystaff] Undergraduate BFA application

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 25 16:01:15 EDT 2016

Dear Faculty,

The BFA Performance program has given us their updated application for the 2016 auditions. The application deadline is april 8 and the auditions are april 19.

We need current applications and interview dates for Playwriting, PD&T, and Stage Management for Drew to prepare in the office.

We discovered today, that Barb operated some pieces of this process. Please connect with Drew and I to help figure out who needs to do what.

Thanks,
Rani

Sent using OWA for iPhone