[Theaterfacultystaff] 2016-17 Block Calendar

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 23 09:39:58 EDT 2016

Dear Faculty and Staff,
For those of you who prefer to see the season on one page, I attach the 2016-17 season Block Calendar. Drew has helped cross check against the Outlook calendar (which Dennis and I finished a couple weeks ago). We believe both to be accurate and matched. A copy of this will also be posted in the Faculty Staff Box Folder.