[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Graduating Graduate Student Deadlines

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 11 10:05:32 EST 2016

Dear 3rd year Graduates Students,

There has been some confusion about deadlines for the Thesis Defense arrangement form and the Thesis Report form. There was a rumor that the arrangement forms were due by April 1. That is for WRITTEN thesis. None of our thesis projects are considered written theses, even playwrights' thesis plays. (This is for your own good, believe me.)

Thesis Defense Arrangement Forms are due to Jennings house 10 days before the date of the defense. Drop them off to Drew and we will send them over.

Thesis Defense Report Forms are due right after the defense by NO LATER than APRIL 22. Make sure the form is filled out with your committee names and bring it to your Thesis Defense.

If you have not yet assembled your committee and filled out the first form, below is the link to the box folder with the form. If you have already begun that process, please write CHAIR under the name of the first committee member (usually your graduate advisor). Also, substitute Elizabeth Sayrs, Interim Dean, under the Dean's signature line. If you've already printed, just cross out and correct. The forms online have been changed to reflect.

https://ohio.app.box.com/files/0/f/2384614169/Thesis_Forms

All the best,

Artistic Director/Head
Theater Division