[Theaterfacultystaff] The Acting Company

Winters, Daniel winterd1 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 6 13:35:22 EST 2016

I could do tomorrow at 2. I can only meet for a half hour though if we have a costume portfolio review at 2:30.

-dan

Daniel Winters
Adjunct Professor of Photography
and Lighting Design
Ohio University
winterd1 at ohio.edu
740-593-4829

From: <theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>> on behalf of "Paine, Cassandra" <paine at ohio.edu<mailto:paine at ohio.edu>>
Date: Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 1:22 PM
To: "Haugen, David" <haugend at ohio.edu<mailto:haugend at ohio.edu>>
Cc: Faculty <theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Theaterfacultystaff] The Acting Company

I can't do Monday, I'm already over booked. I can do Tuesday morning though!

Cassandra

Please excuse brevity as sent from my iPhone.

Ohio University
Division of Theatre
Cassandra Paine
Costume Technology

Kantner Hall, Basement Level : Office: Room 007
11 S. College Street, <x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> 1 Ohio University<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
Athens OH 45701-2979<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
O: 740.593.0279<tel:740.593.0279>  Shop: 740.593.4804<tel:740.593.4804>
paine at ohio.edu<mailto:paine at ohio.edu>