[Theaterfacultystaff] The Acting Company

VerNooy, Rebecca vernooy at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 6 12:35:47 EST 2016

I can do noon tomorrow.

Rebecca

Rebecca VerNooy
Assistant Professor
009 Kantner Hall

From: theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu <theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu> on behalf of Haugen, David
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 12:30 PM
To: Faculty
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] The Acting Company

Hey Folks,

I am trying to arrange some meetings between the Acting Company reps and our faculty over the next two days. I've already contacted some of you, but please let me know if you are available to meet at these times. We will be narrowing down ideas for future activities.

FYI: We have meetings set this week with Marietta, Kenyon and Dennison to discuss the Consortium.

Monday:

12:00: Performance, Playwriting, SM Faculty

2:00: PD&T Faculty

5:30 Dinner, anyone available

Tuesday

They are open in the morning so if anyone is available please let me know.

6:00 Dinner, anyone available

Sorry for the late notice and thanks for responding,

David

David Haugen
Associate Professor
Head of BFA in Performance