[Theaterfacultystaff] IMPORTANT! Dorms/Spring Break

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 26 10:16:09 EST 2016

All,

There has been conflicting information coming from RA's regarding when students must be out of the dorms for Spring Break. We have confirmation from Residence Life that the dorms will be open until 3:00pm on Saturday, February 27th but you must fill out the Spring Break Housing Extension form. This can be done by visiting ohio.edu/housing, click on the blue box titles Housing Self Service which takes you to the housing page. From there, click on the Applications tab and fill out the Spring Break Extension form and you'll be all set. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me or contact Residence Life directly at 740.593.4090.

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

School of Dance, Film and Theater

Ohio University